Data Protection, e-commerce & Privacy
- We will only use your personal information (name, address, phone number, e-mail) for the purposes of buying and selling books.
- We will endeavour to keep your personal data safe and secure retaining it electronically only while we process your order.
- We will not pass your personal information to third parties.
- We do not plan to undertake unsolicited marketing mail, e-mail or phone calls.
- For all electronic orders, the payment transaction will be done through Paypal. Paypal will forward to us only the personal information we require for the purpose of sending you your purchase.
Further information regarding Data Protection is on the Information Commissioner's website at:
Use of any logos, images or material on this website for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior consent. Copyright of all material, photographs and images remains with the owner.
For all payments processed by Paypal's website Paypal will forward to us only
the personal information we require for the purpose of sending you your purchase.
Refunds & returns policy
We want you to be pleased with your book(s).
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied, you may return goods to us in
their original unmarked condition within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the book(s) to us unless
the item is either damaged or defective.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please contact us
giving brief details before returning goods. We want you to have enjoyed shopping
Cookies and Privacy
party websites and the hosting company may implement cookies. This website's
home page collects visitor statistics provided by http://extremetracking.com/
If any problems occur during your purchase, or if you require more information about particular books, please
Last modified: Thursday, 30-Mar-2017 13:06:18 BST